Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inspiration

Song: Grace and Mercy by: Marvin Sapp

What an inspiration was it to look at the new President and First Lady of United States of America. What a proud day, and even the saddest heart had to smile yesterday. It was such an honor to witness history, I can’t wait to tell our children the day mommy and daddy watched an African American become the FIRST president. God is GOOD. I hope he inspires all to reach for the stars and seek all the education you can. The part that I take from his speech is to leave all CHILDISH things behind! I can not agree more. I am happy for the display of affection he shows for his wife and hope more see it is okay to love your wife or your husband.
I may go through many things but I must say I stand 100% behind my husband through thick and thin. I love him dearly and can not wait until you see the transformation and new beginnings we are able to share soon. Today I just want to say thank you for the support, from past and present associates and friends. May you all have a bless day and hope something inspires you to live right and seek better.

Until next time,
Queen Dallas (The First Lady of the Royal Douglas Family)

No comments: